Needhams Models (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We will protect the privacy of individuals when handling any personal information and ensure we are compliant, as far as possible, with relevant data protection and privacy laws by adhering to the following principles:
- Be transparent about its collection, use and disclosure of personal information.
- Collect and use personal information fairly and lawfully.
- Only collect personal information that is required and only keep it for as long as is necessary.
- Keep personal information accurate and up to date.
- Respect the privacy rights of individuals granted by privacy laws.
- Keep personal information secure.
In meeting the above objectives, we will:
- Commit to keep abreast of all applicable data protection/privacy laws of the jurisdictions in which we operate.
- Take steps to provide appropriate training and support to ensure that all personnel are aware of our obligations under this Policy and follow our data protection procedures when handling the personal information of others.
- Implement relevant security procedures and issue guidance to staff explaining their data protection and security obligations.
- Ensure that when sharing personal information with third parties we do so only where necessary and seek assurances that the third party has adequate security procedures in place to protect such information.
- Implement clear processes for individuals to raise concerns about how we process their personal information and for resolving any such concerns.
- Ensure our privacy notices are clear, accessible and give sufficient information about how we use and share personal information and where personal information can be updated or corrected.
- Delete/destroy personal information no longer needed for its original business purpose in accordance with our retention and destruction policies and procedures, unless we have a legal obligation to retain personal information for a certain period.
- Only transfer personal information outside jurisdiction in accordance with relevant legal requirements.
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
The term ‘Needham Models’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 49 Greek Street, London W1D 4EG. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website, or document, without Needham Models prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.